The Hawthorn Basketball Association (HBA) is pleased to launch the HBA Community Partnership Program, a new initiative aimed at engaging members with local business.
The HBA is seeking 12 local businesses to become the first HBA Community Partners.
As part of the Program, businesses will be given access to the large membership of the HBA through multiple media sources, whilst receiving recognition and incentives through the ‘Partner of the Month’ initiative.
The Program will also include a HBA Membership Card, which will help drive repeat business (traffic), whilst offering a value add to the members of the HBA.
As an extra incentive, the Program will include an opportunity for one of the HBA Community Partners to WIN an upgrade to their partnership package.
$2,000 + GST* per annum
*If a Business signs up to be a HBA Community Partner prior to 30 September 2018, they will go into the draw to win a partnership package upgrade to a Naming Rights Partner (Senior Domestic Competition) valued at $12,000.
- The HBA to offer 12 Community Partnership Program packages.
- Each Community Partner will be allocated a month as part of the ‘Partner of the Month’ initiative.
- Each Community Partner will get access to the 8,000 active HBA members (and direct reach to nearly 18,000 individuals) via a range of media sources.
- Each Community Partner will be included on the HBA Members Card (and are expected to offer HBA members discounts).
- One of the 12 Community Partners will WIN a package upgrade to Naming Rights Partner (Senior Domestic Competition).
For further information or to become a HBA Community Partner, please contact HBA General Manager, Brock Rogers on 03 8529 4614 or via email email@example.com
[googlepdf url=”https://hawthornmagic.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Community-Partnership_web.pdf” download=”Download” ]